Our little friends love to decorate the Christmas houses. Its a complete sug fest. But, hey it's Christmas right?
Love these little friends! Mwah
And here it begins...The Christmas program at school. I love Ashton's little reindeer hat covering his eyes.
Z full of smiles.
Here's the Kindergarten class...
Lady smiled just for her momma with the camera. Yay for us!3rd grade
Ryn with her cute snow hat. 1st grade.
Oh, dear! This is the Ugliest Christmas sweater contest for our family Christmas party. I think Tricia and Jay didn't get the memo. They thought it was just Ugly sweater. :) Here we are...some of us Lyman's. We got really lucky this year and got to have almost everyone here. We were missing Cameron's family who are in Germany. The purpose of the gathering was for Chad and Leah's son Ethan's blessing.
Holy Moly look at those kids! Almost the whole fam! Missing Austin, Cameron's little friends and Mr.E.
We love it when we get to spend time with grandma Lyman. Grandma came over to make sugar cookies and bring the children their Christmas ornaments. (This is a tradition that MY grandma Lyman did for me). I always loved getting them. I have tried to keep all of mine but sadly have lost some along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment