Mr. E's blessing. Chad and Leah live in Washington D.C. All the fam pretty much lives here in Utah (on both sides) It made sense for them to bless Ethan here. So, We finally got to meet this little guy and spend a little time with him. ....Of course Chad is going to pull some face for a picture.
yup. Pretty much me after 10 pm! I struggle staying up...Unless I have caffeine or a lot of sug. But I got to snuggle this sweet little man.
ya...I probably held him a little to much.
Our children have missed Chad. They know him well. We always love to hear him play. :) Come back Chad. Your missed!
One of my dearest friends. Chad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
I'm like you and have trouble staying awake past 10 now, and I used to be a night owl. I'm getting old. Loved looking at your pretty pictures!
Post a Comment