Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boarding Brighton

 Oh, man. It was a BEAUTIFUL night! Look at that moon. We went up to Brighton Resort on probably the coldest day/night EVER! It was  -4. We usually always go skiing at night. But, this not was NOT a good choice. We had a fantastic time though... It was just really cold. Bryce and lady were on their own and Cole and his friend Connor were too...So, it was just Christopher and I. We got to capture this beautiful moon on one of our rides down.
 My brother and friend
I love riding at night. It seems so magical and beautiful. I love how the snow drifts on the trees.
 Bryce and buggy all warm and fuzzy.
 Cutest thing ever
Yup, here are MY FROZEN TOES! Holy MOLY. I went and bought toe warmers and new socks... Nothing did the trick! It was too cold for my feet to ride. Christopher missed out on some of his runs for these feet. Ugh. I guess I will not ride in -4 below again!

No comments: