Christmas is always fun to give. Santa helpers went to bed around 2am and got woke up by Cole at 5:30! This sweet little man of ours set both Bryce and I's iPhone's, iPad, all the kids alarms at 5:30 AM. He did this without us knowing! Pretty clever of him. I know it was because we had church at 9 and we told the kids we will have to see in opening presents before or after church. Of coarse not. The kiddos could not wait! Who could blame them? It was a beautiful peaceful morning. We did unwrap our presents before church...got ready had a lovely sacrament meeting and then came home to enjoy the rest of the day. It was filled with laughter, peace and sleepiness. I am grateful for our savior Jesus Christ and his life. He is my brother and friend. I am grateful to have him apart of my life. I am grateful for Bryce, my love and my friend! I am grateful for our 5 beautiful children! They are all such great kids. We are lucky to have them in our lives!
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Santa Claus came!
Christmas is always fun to give. Santa helpers went to bed around 2am and got woke up by Cole at 5:30! This sweet little man of ours set both Bryce and I's iPhone's, iPad, all the kids alarms at 5:30 AM. He did this without us knowing! Pretty clever of him. I know it was because we had church at 9 and we told the kids we will have to see in opening presents before or after church. Of coarse not. The kiddos could not wait! Who could blame them? It was a beautiful peaceful morning. We did unwrap our presents before church...got ready had a lovely sacrament meeting and then came home to enjoy the rest of the day. It was filled with laughter, peace and sleepiness. I am grateful for our savior Jesus Christ and his life. He is my brother and friend. I am grateful to have him apart of my life. I am grateful for Bryce, my love and my friend! I am grateful for our 5 beautiful children! They are all such great kids. We are lucky to have them in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment