My love! Playing the game he loves. Beautiful course!
3 sassy little girls! LOVE Azure's face!!! This girl has so many different smiles.
The 3 rascals...Cole, Clayton and Drew... love, love cousins!
Mmmwah to my love..
Sweet Allyswan
Still a lot of love after 22 years!
The 2nd 3 little rascals! Darrin, Ben and Isley...great little pals!
View of this beautiful cabin
Awe...So dang cute. We love these kids
We drove from the cabin 3hrs away to stay in Newport, Oregon. Beautiful drive.
Little Mr.
Kids loving the beach!
Haha! Love this! Z kept loosing her skirt
lady skipping in the sand
Ben and Ryn...both going to 1st grade this year!
Love this one of Z!
Cole enjoying a moment
So cute of the twins!
Meryn's beautiful rock she found!
My love :)
Writing our names in the sand! Bryce , Nyc and family 2012
Yup! I have proof that I came. The only picture of me
We went to a delish restaurant on the coast in Newport. This is with Todd and Amy Westcott family. Super yummy crab.
Yes! We are the coolest kids on earth!! At least that's what our parents think!
work it, work it! Love the pose of Alayda and Azure
My honey
Beautiful Sunset! Goodbye to this beautiful place, We had a fabulous time. We went through where Bryce was born and where his parents lived in Vale, Oregon. Then headed to Bend and on to Black Butte. The cabin was a ton of fun! We stayed there for 3 days then went to Newport and stayed at a beach house. The first day of Newport was awesome! The second day Cole and I got super sick! I got strep throat and I was flat on my back! It was the worst! I couldn't even speak to Bryce. I was texting him to talk. We had to leave early because I got sick! UGH! SO annoying! But, overall it was fun to be together with family and see this beautiful place.









































No comments:
Post a Comment