So, this upload on pictures took me FOR EVER...It did not even come up the way I had it in order but whatev. We have a ton of pictures to look at...I want to make a book so I decided I will get all the pictures I can in. Each family was in charge of a skit. This is part of ours. We did a dance and sang a song..I had to get this picture of Cole in. It's awesome!
Christopher and Austin doing their skit...
Kaeleigh and Anthony
Here are all the grandchildren...one is one the way.
Make your WACKY face!
haha...these kids are awesome!
Yes, we are the parents. Yes, we are dorks...
POKER NIGHT! This is when all the guys get together and play poker...except we don't play with real money...It's sunbursts! I love this picture of pops. He looks like the blues brothers. I love to play poker too. It is fun to be apart of this group they are hilarious! Maybe it's because I'm close to my brothers? I don't know...
Down to serious business!
Cole is as tall as Aunt Amanda!
Awe...a better picture! Missing CHAD in this! :(
The Shular's. Tricia, Jay and family
The Lyman's. Christopher, Mikel and Austin family
Our family!
Here are more picture's of our skit..
I'm Soo busting the move
This little light of mine!
Soo much fun! Love it!
Salvatierra's. Jeremy, Mandi, Kristy, Holly, Lindsay and Mya.
Salvatierra's skit! Super cute
Jeremy and Lind's.
The Blair's. Natasha, Sean, Keara, Taylor and Aubrie
The two who started it all! My parents... Two great people
The Lyman's. Cameron, Jessica, Jude, Copper and baby sis on the way
Mikel and Cree.
Cole and Cra (ok just to let you know...I have several nick names for the fam.)
Haha! I am still laughing! This is how much fun we have together! Bryce, Jeremy and Austin! So, cool.
The Gallego's. Ellen, Anthony, Kaeleigh, Ashlynne and Saydee.
Jeremy and Mandi were in charge of this reunion. They did such a fantastic job! Everyone loved it! We did a whole bunch of family relay's and last of all a contest to see who's egg would not crack. We had to make our own parachute and drop it to see if our egg would last. IT did! We did not get one crack! Mandi, Jeremy and Mya are waiting for us to drop.
Our beautiful view! Love, love Bear Lake.
The Shular's. Tiffanie, Tricia, Sheyanne, Janiece, Jay and Spencer
Us...getting ready to drop our egg.
My beautiful little sis...Natasha.
Our sweet little girls. Ryn, Z and Lady
Balloon toss. Cole and Bryce against Natasha and Sean. We WON!!
Hula hoop contest. Each family against each other. This was super fun! The purpose of all these games: FAMILY UNITY. It was awesome! Thank you Mandi and Jerm
Poor Austin! The children LOVE him! Here he is holding...Holly, Lindsay on one foot with Alayda and Ashton on the other.
Tasha, Nyc and Mandi. Love these girls!
Lady massaging pops. Pops turn in the kitchen. Breakfast...His famous delish breakfast. A well deserved massage for that!
Jay and Anthony have a good laugh.
Our sweet little boy Ashton
Lady and Austin
Pops with his duties.
Passed out! After dancing, singing and parting...these kids had enough.
Jude. Our little Jude lives in Germany. He has the cutest voice. I love it!
Dancing before the slide show. We had a awesome slide show of all the previous reunions.
A day at the lake.
Tasha
Lindsay and Taylor burying Cole and Spencer in the sand.
Mya
The kids were loving it...
Aunt Mandi capturing the moment
Boating...A TON of FUN....always is.
Ryn and Z
Holy MOLY! There is pops... Still young! :)
The boys riding "old school"
Crafts! Loved this! We all made our own journals.
Uncle Christopher helping Ashton. With these adorable journals that my sis in law Mikel was in charge of...Bryce came up with a good idea...Sign everyone's journal. Everyone loved it! It was a perfect time to let everyone know how much you love them and what you like about them. We stayed up for hours doing this!
2nd project...Learning to SEW. Pops showed all the ladies how to sew. It was super cute. The kids got a sewing bag and learned a few tricks.
Z and Ashlynne.
Look at Meryn's face! It's hilarious! I don't know what she is mad about but it was a super cute picture to take. We had such a great time. Lots of laughs. It's always hard to say goodbye. I love my family so much and appreciate all that they do for me.Thank you for the great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment