Friday, September 28, 2012

Cole golfing at BYU for a week


Oops! I have forgotten all the fun things we did BEFORE school started! Cole left us for a week to stay 
at the BYU dorms for a GOLF CAMP. HE loved it! He loved meeting people from all around the states.
His roommate was from Texas. He was one of the youngest. So, he hung out with the older crowd. The 16 year old girls named him cutie. 
Everyday the golfers went out and played and learned  for 9 hours. Then in  the evenings the camp 
went bowling, to a talent show, 7 peaks and ended with a  Award ceremony. Cole won a sweet long sleeve Nike sweat shirt. He did really well with his accomplishments. Cole came back with a ton of knowledge, appreciation for the game and us  and  super duper dark tan.  Holy Moly he came back black!  It was a good experience for him. Even though as a mother I was leery to let him go. I knew he would be in good hands. 

No comments: