
Beautiful Bear Lake. This is the view from our cabin. My great uncle Paul on my dad's side has this place up here. We have been up here about 3 other times than this. It is huge and accommodating for a big group. We always have such a great time here. ( Um, yeah the reunion was back in August! I know, I know! We had such a busy summer. Things just got crazy here! So, now that we are getting hit with cold weather I am able to stay at home and update!)

Lady

Meryn

The man who started it all...Mr. Winn Westcott...It is rare you get Winn looking at you smiling like this. I have found he does not like his picture to be taken. So, I caught him in action doing something else! Ha! Winny! Got ya! I did not get a picture of the my mother inlaw that holds the family together :I It is always nice to get together with his family. I enjoy are conversation's! I'm grateful to be apart of Bryce's family. I am grateful to be apart of Bryce's life!

COUSINS: Isley, Cole, Dillon and Stahli. These boys played on this hill the whole time. Boys and dirt right?! They had so much fun!

Ashton with his dump truck at the cabin.

Bryce with some of the kids on the lake. We had fun with the jet ski's this year.

My beautiful husband!!! ( He did not like me taking picture's of him!)

These two lovely ladies are Bryce's sisters Kristin(pink) & Jennifer (blue). They are so much fun. They make me laugh! :)

Ren and lady playing

Doesn't lady have such a great smile here?! You can't tell how much I adore our kids can you?

Meryn and her cousin Angeline...these ladies played all day just doing this! It's amazing what the sand can do to entertain you! :D

Silly Azure... Finally, I got a great smile out of her!!!
1 comment:
looks like fun I love bear lake glad you finally updated lol love ya
Post a Comment