
Durango, Colorado. So, all these picture's are from my phone. I can not find the sweet picture's I took with our camera!! So, frustrating! I have the Sim card I took them on but, some how they are lost! Sad! Just my luck lately! Oh, well...........

Alayda, Ashton & Meryn loved these horses we HAD to get on them. We just got off the train from Silverton to Durango. We were waiting for Bryce and Todd to get back from the museum. The kids did not last long there. So, this entertained us for a while.

Bryce, lady, Ashton and Azure walking Main St. in Silverton, Co.

Azure and Ren. I love this smile of Meryn!

Azure and Meryn...the picture's are a little blurry it's with my phone.

Bryce with little Ashton on Main St. in Ouray

Ouray,Colorado... a very quaint town.

We went in September with Todd and Amy to Silverton and Ouray. Bryce posted the train ride with a video clipping earlier in October. The fall colors were gorgeous! It was a little bit cold but, it was still nice. The "Million Dollar Highway" was beautiful! A little scary but, good. We have been to Ouray a lot with Bryce's family. (his parents live about 3 hours away.) Ouray has natural hot springs there. It's huge with 4 different pools and slides,etc. It is a very beautiful town/area. We had such a great time! We always do when your with good company! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment