
Bridal Vail Falls, Provo. On a lovely October Sunday afternoon when everyone else in the state decided to take a ride through the Alpine loop we did too! Oh, my heck it was so busy. But, absolutely beautiful! The kids brought their bikes so we could ride from the top of the parking lot of Bridal Vail Falls to the bottom. This season is one of my favorite's! I love the 4 seasons Utah has. I love it here!

Bryce and Ashton on our hike

Our stud muffin "Cole".

Sundance Resort

The Alpine loop

One of my favorite tree's. I love the Aspen tree. There are a few reason's why...My grandma Lyman would take us (my sibling's and cousin's my age) up to the mountain's a lot for a picnic. "The Blue Mountain's of Monticello". One of the most beautiful mountain's in the United States that is! j/k No, really I am not. Anyway, I remember that there were so many of these trees when I would go to the mountain. I love the sound of the leaves brushing in the wind, the different color of leaves when fall sets in. The white trunk.The distinctive smell (like dirt). Maybe all these things of the tree remind me of such a sweet life and opportunity I had to go with my grandma up to the mountain...we would make fort's and play in the stream. All this for a tree?!
2 comments:
Such cool pics!
I so love the fall and the colors that it has. I was so sad to have them all gone when I got home from Calif. the alpine loop is just Gregorius that time of year.
Post a Comment