
Our boat! This was our last trip with our boat! We sold it a week after we got back. I was surprised how fast it sold! I guess I'm not really. It was in excellent shape. If some of you are wondering why? It's because the last 2-3 years we maybe got out on the lake the most 3 times a year! Can you stand it?! I love going boating! It is such a riot! It is a great family activity, but to be honest we have other things that we do and love. We are trying to simplify our lives with out soo many things to take care of! So, going to Bear Lake with our friends was a nice goodbye.

Randy, Bryce and Cody at the condo. Hanging out, playing games having fun! :)

The captain of our ship! My hubby! :D

Do you think that we have enough kids?! We do! The Young's have 4 and we always seem to out beat everyone with our 5! Despite all the kids that make it a little crazy. We had a blast! I love Bear Lake. I admit it is a little colder than most but, it is so clear and clean!

Cole, Gabe and Randy. This was our last hurrah on the boat!
No comments:
Post a Comment