Monday, November 9, 2009

A day at Snowbird Resort with my Bryce!

Us! Taking the lift up to Alpine slides. It was such nice weather. It was nice to get a way with just us. I forgot how beautiful Snowbird is! I never get up there because I am always in my "little territory" of being a mom. You know...your neighborhood grocery store's, school, etc. One day Cole said he was sick of driving the same streets. What do you say to that? Sorry, little dude I'll try to get you out more! :)
Bryce on the Alpine slides.
Bryce getting off the zip. That was so much fun!
Um, I forgot what these are called...But,they were really cool to hear. We had fun listening to these guys!
Salt Lake Valley from the tram.
A really cool truck that I thought was cute! It looks tough, huh?!







3 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

You guys seem to do a lot of fun stuff! Your kids are so cute. We're going private on our blog-so be sure to send me your email.

Tenae said...

I love when you post pics of your beautiful face! You should post more pics of yourself. :)

Nicole Hernandez said...

Hey Nyc-we're going private on our blog and I need your email!