
Christmas Eve....The Lyman's all gathered at our home and had our traditional Christmas eve. But, this year my brother Christopher called Santa Claus to come see us! What a treat for the little ones! It was a perfect evening!
Z with Santa
RynLady
Soup
My brother Christopher
All the children and cousins rein acted the birth of our Savior. While the story was read by my brother in law Jay. Super cute.
This is what Santa brought. I love hanging out with Santa when all the children are asleep! It's fun and exciting. :)
Meryn is all smiles in the morning
HOLY MOLY! Azure got a DOG!!! Hurray! ( It's a upgrade from her paper dog that she made and took it everywhere with us) All smiles for Z
I love this picture. Such a classic! Checking out all the goods that the toy comes with.
Ashton is a happy little man
Lady got this outfit for her doll and was so excited!
Cole. Calm that morning. But, happy.
All dressed up ready to go to church at 9 AM! Our Cole set every phone, Ipad, clock for 5 am. We told the kids we would have to wait until church was over. NOT so! Cole took charge and woke us all up! We loved it though, the kids were so excited. We only had sacrament and it was perfect. I love this time of year! I love that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. I love that the focus is on him like it should be all year long. I am grateful that I get to know him through the scriptures. I am grateful for him.





No comments:
Post a Comment