Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Say Cheese...


 Taking pictures can be so stressful! This is the best shot we could get of the children. Z is probably the hardest to get to cooperate with. She is always doing something. She is such a cutie...but she does not like the camera.
Our boys
the background in this picture is lame. But, I love these two boys with their flat caps.
Struggling in getting a picture of the girls
Our Cole...he's getting to big! He's such a handsome guy! Must take after his father! :)

Lady! I love her hair color. All NATURAL people! I use to have this color until I started coloring my hair after Cole was born! Wish I never started that!!  
This is just a shot of ladies personality. I love it!

Our Ryn is pretty easy to take pictures of. I love this picture of her. If we can hold time still....


Little Buster. This kid is always smiling. He can lighten your day with one of his smiles and hugs.


And here is Z... I LITERALLY took 50 shots of Azure. The first 30 I thought for sure we got a good one. But, when we got home and reviewed this is what we got....She was already playing and got her shirt dirty so we changed went back to our photo spot and took 20 more. HOLY MOLY child!


                         I love this! It is UNCLE RICO from Napeleon Dymanite. I Love it.

                                    This one was super cute. She is such a cutie if she could open her eyes.

 Finally! We got it! Her eyes are open, has a great smile, the lighting is perfect and wala! We didn't use this one on our wall. But it's one of the better ones. She has such pretty eyes! No photo shop here...I kind of don't like photo shop. It doesn't capture who they really are with their eyes changed and all. I want to remember who they are...Not photo shop.










No comments: