Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lady's Baptism

 Alayda's baptism was on Saturday April 7, 2012.

 Our family!
 Alayda, Bryce & I
 Lady and her best friend! Literally! She loves her daddy. :)

All the LYMAN cousins.

It was such a beautiful day! Everything ran really smooth. The Highland wind wasn't blowing, the sun was shining, perfect weather, tons of family and friends around... that we love dearly. My sister Amanda and her family came to help. Peaceful music playing. IT was a perfect day. The peace in our home was serenity. When we got to the church we found all our family and friends there to support us.... Alayda had asked her cousin Ashley to speak on baptism. Ash did such a great job! Then she had asked her  Uncle Todd  to speak on the Holy Ghost. And that's when the tears were shed. Bryce and I were both bawling. I know everyone in that room felt the  spirit. It was super strong and beautiful! Lady had our friend Karly Young sing. She did a fantastic job.
After the baptism we gathered at our house for  a luncheon. It was full of yumminess!

No comments: