
This is at the ward "ledding party". Sweet Azure drops the "S" when she says anything with a S. Like ledding= sledding. Lippers= slippers. Leeping = sleeping, etc. It is so dang cute! We have adopted her vocabulary as our own. We have our own family language. Their is a ton but, I won't go there today. :)

Ryn LOVES ledding. She thinks it is the greatest ever! She is our little miss dare devil! She will do anything. I love it!

Cole & Ashton. Cole is SUCH a great big brother! Bryce and I see him all the time doing things that we have NOT asked him to do.


All smiles for AZURE! :) This is a gooood thing!

Lady and Cole

Awe the cutest husband and dad around!

Lady was loving trying out new "leds".


I think Bryce was getting sick of me taking picture's of him. I could not resist! He's a nice tall drink of water! Okay, So I have some "sayings". Really, if you are a movie LOVER like I am maybe you will recognize the quote? It's off of Tombstone. LOVE THE MOVIE!

I think the kids will remember their dad as a FUN guy! Because this is just a 5% of how fun he is! I like to say I'm cooler or if I'm just as fun. But, I'm not. I'm the MOM! :)


Isn't this the cutest little girl?

Mmm, Yum! Hot Chocolate time!


This picture of Azure is hilarious! Look at her loving that chocolate! haha! She is funny. I wish I caught Ashton in the moment of stirring his coco. It was super cute.
1 comment:
looks as if a fun time was had by all!! I had tears come to my eyes seeing the posts,the kids are growing up and I am not there to see it!!! And Cole is a very sweet and loving young man many ways seems wise beyond his years!!
Post a Comment