
Merry Christmas everyone! We SO did not get out our Christmas cards this year! I'm so sorry too! Life just got busy for us this season. Working on MY Christmas present just took over. (the kitchen). We had a busy Christmas this year. All of the Lyman's came over for Christmas eve. We had the painter leave at 5 and people we're coming at 5:30 but, you know NO stress here. Are you kidding me?I was trying to dust off everything from all the work that was done, getting food prepared and children looking their best. Okay, some truth to that. My love ordered this crock pot full of chili Verde, had everyone bring something.... It turned out awesome. Thanks babe! For saving the party! Then we had ton of family in and out on Christmas & New Years. My younger brother Chad was staying with us...well because he was getting married on the 28th in the SLC temple. Another story later for that... We then had my sister come and stay. And all the Westcotts over to party for the New Year. We have been extremely blessed and I know Heavenly Father is always watching over us. I love this season so much! I am so grateful for the reason why we celebrate it! I am so grateful to have my savior in my life. I hope everyone had a wonderful season of celebrating our Savior's birth.

Pictures this year were a struggle....(hence we didn't get cards out!) Getting 5 children to smile at the same time is a hard one! I was excited to because they all had the apparel , back ground but, we just could not get it this time! grr. Well and we did not have much time to take the pictures. This was a snap shot before church. I love this one because Bryce is peeking through the window! I love that Bryce is such a goober...sometimes! :)


A silent night...I love the ambiance that Christmas brings! It's seriously magical!

Christmas morning.

Lady and her doll.

Don't you love the look? I remember those days!I hope I'm still like that! Am I? Hmm...

Meryn and Azure loved their jeep! It was a sunny day with no snow. So, yeah! They got to ride their jeep! ALL day too I might add.

Ashton showing what "Clana Claus" left in his stocking. We don't want these little ones to grow up! I'll miss their language that we love so much! Merry Christmas friends! We love you dearly!
No comments:
Post a Comment