Friday, January 21, 2011

He's too little to say that!

At the Westcotts we just don't stop moving things around! We decided to separate the twins and give them their own space. So, the boys are in one part of the house and the girls in the other. Cole got lady's room, Ashton got Cole's. Alayda has her own room. And Meryn & Azure share. We let them pick the rooms and beds. We had to switch 5 beds! But, everyone is completely happy!
Yesterday while I was still moving things around he was in his room blasting "Chicago" ( a classic, LOVE THEM!) on his mini CD player and dancing around. ALL DAY. "Look at my room mom," It's all by myself "! "MY room" as he would point to himself. It was so cute to see. Anyway, that night when I tucked him into bed, I laid down by his side and snuggled for a few. He then asked me " Mom can you please get out now"? I was a little shocked and sad. :( I gave him a sad face and he told me "It's alright mom, I can take care of myself now!" Really? That fast? He's our baby almost 4 but, not 18 going to college! Saddest thing I ever heard!

5 comments:

green obsessed said...

He sure is darn cute!

Natasha said...

oh so sad I hate when they say things like that so little but he sure is a cutie I think he was probably the one who showed the most excitement to fun I sure do love those kiddo's of yours they make me laugh love ya babe thanks for always making me laugh your the best

Patti said...

Oh how sad to reach that point where they are growing up!! of course that is the way it is the way life gos. but it is sad when they make comments like that because it brings it home.I sure miss being there and seeing all those kids and the cute things they say and do!!

Lori said...

so funny! When Baila was still in her crib, she used to tell me to "get out" when I'd go get her in the morning. I've noticed it's my spunky independent ones who say it!

Ellen said...

Oh how sad!!! He is one cute little boy!!! I can't believe they are getting so big. Give your children lots of hugs and kisses from me.