Monday, January 17, 2011

At Last

At last! We are so happy for Chad and Leah!This was a while coming.Though it is hard to say goodbye to Chad. We have had him to ourselves for EVER and have loved it! He has lived with us 3 different times... counting almost 3 years. He is super close to our family. I think Cole has had the hardest time. But, I do NOT want to discredit Leah! She is awesome and we are SUPER excited to have her in our lives! She complete's Chad. Congrats guys! We LOVE you dearly!
The bride and groom. I tried to keep my distance! tried. But, I was bursting with excitement for these two!
I love this picture of these two. Leah is gorgeous! I love that coat too! Classy!
Some of the peeps...
The Schreiners
Almost all of us! You were missed Cameron! :/
Lyman siblings. Congrats Chad & Leah!

1 comment:

Patti said...

it was a beautiful night,the skies were clear and not to cold, and the bride and groom looked wonderful,and Cameron and Jess you were missed a ton wish you could of been there.