Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LaVa HoT SpRinGs, Idaho

This is our first vacation of the summer LaVa Hot SpRinGs. June 19th. It was so beautiful and lush. It was green and quite. We really loved this spot. I did not realize what a great place it is. We went up here for 3 days. It was our 13 Anniversary and Father's Day. We hung out at the camp grounds and went down the river rafting. It was such a blast until....well. I will not tell the story now. It brought me back to my youth when I would raft the American River in Sacramento. We had a crazy experience rafting that I think it might be for the "bigger kids" only. What we're we thinking???
Cole, Ashton and Bryce
The children we're not being nice to each other.So, even if we are camping...There is a corner!
Bryce watching above to make sure they we're being good. Hilarious! You crack me up babe!!
So pretty!
Renny
Colei Pokei
Azwa
Alayda does not look like she is having a great time here. But, the scenery is really pretty! Yes, lady we are talking about you too! :)

No comments: