Thursday, August 12, 2010

HaPpY 4th Of JULY

Summer time is the best! It is a time to relax. A time to be free. A time for swimming, barbeque's, watermelons, endless hours of fun. How I wish I did we could go back to the days of being so carefree. Not a care in the world. How the days would last SO loooong. This picture says it all. Yes, it is on top of our shed roof. But, what the heck?! We are about having FUN not about what it is right?! And look at these kids! Fun times. Our friends came over...The Sandstroms, Hawkins, Thompsons, Hafens.

This was the "hang out" for the bigger kids.

Looks like Azure has had enough.
Halle
Marli
To cute not to post! Halle
Ashton always has a smile for me.
Eva and Alayda
Let the fireworks begin! What a great ending to a great day.
Alayda, Eva, Meryn, Marli and Hannah....these little girls loved the fireworks.
The Crew

I thought this picture was way to cute.
Whoops, not meant to post twice. But, I am so lame...I don't know how to delete just "one" picture off.
Parker Sandstrom, Bryce, Scott and Cole. Scott was the "pyro" of the fireworks tonight. He was great with the children to allow them to light them off.
I am always curious to see what these boys are talking about! They have great conversations.

No comments: