Thursday, January 17, 2013

A season of gratitude- Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we stayed home. My brother Christopher and cousin KC Boyce came for dinner. It was a relaxing peaceful day. I made all the dinner and surprisingly it went really smooth. The children played puzzles and games while Bryce read. Christopher and KC came over around 3. We ate, played games and just relaxed. Bryce has been so dang busy I think he needed a break from things.

 Bryce and I  have been extremely blessed. We have had  MIRACLES come our way. Things that needed to take place... did. I know Heavenly Father listens and loves us. I know that he is there. I know that Jesus Christ died for me and you.  That he lived by his word and his  example....

The top 20 things that I am grateful for....

1. God
2.Jesus Christ
3. Scriptures
4. Bryce
5. Our children
6. My Family
7. My Westcott Family-(in laws)
8. Freedom
9. Health
10. This INCREDIBLE universe!
11. Education
12. Friends
13. Water
14. Music
15. Transportation
16. Trees
17. Forgiveness
18. Camera's
19.Other people's talents
20.Wisdom.......................
AND SO MUCH MORE!!

No comments: