So my friend Connie Webb and I decorated pumpkins this year with paint and glitter. It was super easy and fun!
We had little friends to watch the process.
Tried making Owl cupcakes. That was a process. I enjoyed it though.
Went to the elementary today. I made Alayda pose in front of this window. It was so dang cute! I love all the pumpkins that this class made! Super cute. I love going to the school. It brings me back so many years ago.
Holy Moly we are WILD! We went to the school carnival. The kids LOVE it! The got their hair sprayed, face painted, played games, had hot cocoa and went through the 6th grade haunted house. Super fun night for the kids! (lady, Avery, Keely, Z and Meryn) I love Z's face! This child of ours cracks us up!
oh man Keely we are scared! (Rynny with Keys)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment