This is SO out of order... My dear mother in law got all the ladies tickets to the show WiCkeD. It was SO good! I loved it. It was at the famous Capitol Theatre.
Me and my fabulous sister in law Ally. I love her to death! She makes me smile. I miss seeing you around lady. Do you like my 80's hair style? Look'n good Nyc! Not! :)
My sisters...Amy, Al, Sherie, Mom, Kristin and I way in the back.
Al was looking super hot that day that I asked her to pose for me. Work it gil, Work it!
After the show we went to Olive Garden. That was yummy. I love when I get to spend time with these ladies. They all have SO much to offer. I enjoy their company and who they are! I Love you ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We saw Wicked too! It was great.
Was Nicole Parker the lead in yours? My brother in law's brother is married to her. She was amazing.
Post a Comment