Our beautiful mountains.
Got a cute picture of the kids while Bryce and Cole were golfing.
The Homestead was decorated for Halloween. It was charming and beautiful
Haha! look at Ashton's face! Love lady's and Z pose!
I'm so happy that I got a picture of these two running around. So precious!
Look at all those colors!
Ryn with the M and M lady
We had a wonderful time at the Homestead for a couple of days. We left on Wednesday came home on Friday to the news of Bryce's grandma dying. :( Helped mom Westcott out. Looked at picture's all day Saturday and left Sunday night to the Thompson's cabin.
At the Thompson Cabin...the boys playing pool and Connie and I playing a fierce game of ping pong! We played for hours! Loved it. The kids got lost in this place. We did not see the kids for hours! We always love to go up here. Super fun and pretty.
Some of my dear friends! Connie, Jess and I
Cole and Ashton...just getting out of the pool
Cole showing us his moves...from Men's dance
Lady smiling big for me...looking at the beautiful view
The fam looking at the crater...The kids were a little scared at first. But got use to it. We had a great fall break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment