Arny and Kay... Bryce's grandpa. I love his hair! Bryce has hair like his. :)
Awe! So sweet! Lady, Ang and Ryn
Our group. It was a VERY COLD windy day.
Our honorable grandma
Todd, mom, Julia and Bryce
Mom and her two sons.
Bryce telling me to capture this moment! Don't worry babe! I was. :) Julia showing Angeline and Alayda to put flowers in her grave.
So sweet....
Awe! I love this one! Z and Angeline
Aunt Julia and Z hiding from the HORRIBLE wind!
Cousin Benjamin showing Ashton some game on his iPad.
The legacy grandma Kay and Arnie left.
4 VERY successful children. Brian, Laraine, Nancy and Dean. Don't mind the hair it was blazing cold and windy! Great picture of this great family!
I am just a "in law" but I think it safe to say after 15 years of knowing this lady I can call her grandma. Grandma "Kay" was full of wit! She was full of life! I loved her laughter, her sweet little voice, her wisdom, her warm blankets she made for all of us. Her style. Her timeless beauty. Bryce was super close to his grandma. He would talk for hours with her. Bryce would tease her and she would tease back. I loved her big smile when Bryce would walk in the door. She adored him. I know she adored all her grandchildren. She made them feel like they were her fav. She was a beautiful soul. I am so grateful to have known her and be apart of her beautiful life. She died with her daughters by her side on October 12, 2012.
We miss you grandma! :( We will have some Oreo's and Coke in remembrance of you! We love you dearly. :)
p.s. Send some more birds!


.jpg)



1 comment:
It is sad to see my ex husband was invited again. Thank you for continuing to hurt me. It is ok because I don't have a family. I accepted that a long time ago. Loyalty.....it was never there. You get no loyalty back. The picture of Tom Putnam and my mother depicts that perfectly.
Post a Comment