Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ties



There are many times I  have walked in on moments like this. Bryce teaching our children. I love it! He is a great teacher and a great companion. I love when he teaches the children about the true principals of the gospel. He is a great leader. I am grateful he is the head of our family. :)  I thought it was to  precious,  not to take a picture. Bryce teaching our son to tie his tie. Cole is upgrading to the "real tie". So long zipper  tie! Cole is growing up too fast! It makes us sad.  He is such a great kid, with such  a tender heart! He works hard at getting good grades, he  wakes HIMSELF up at 5am (on school days) to prepare for the day. He can fix about anything! (just like his father) He got 160% in his  technology class . How that happens I don't know? He's to smart for his own good! :) We are grateful to be his parents! He keeps us in line in some things which, I'm grateful for. For the most part our children are the examples.  He is a blessing to our lives and we are grateful to have you... SOUP, PUP, Colei Pokei for BEING you!

1 comment:

Patti said...

it is hard to believe that Cole is growing up so fast!! not just him all the kids are growing so fast! what a special moment that is to see father and son teaching moments!!!!