Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Program

 The COOL 6th graders!  This is his last year in elementary! :( Cole did a great job in singing....even if he's to cool for this now! :)
 2nd graders are such a blast to watch. Super Cute! Bug was so animated, it was darling.
  I am lame at the computer. This was suppose to be a picture of Meryn. I got the twins instead so they will go first. Ashton and Azure's school program. Last year of preschool!
 Awe! Too Cute! I love Azure and Ashton's smile...even if Azwa is looking away! She's smiling!
Meryny! The Kindergarten's were so sweet. Super cute! Ryn's reindeer ears kept flopping over. Wahoo! School is out for Christmas now...we can relax for a while!

1 comment:

Patti said...

so fun to look at the pictures! so sad to be so far away and not be able to come and see the progrems that they are in!