Saturday, November 12, 2011

Orabrush filmed in our HOME




Have you ever heard of Orabrush? It's a tongue scrapper. I got a call from one of my friends whose brother works for Orabrush. They were looking for a all white" more modern" kitchen. She told her brother of ours. They asked if I would text a picture of our kitchen. I did. So, In a hour we finalized the plans and was paid to stay out of our home for a day! 9-8pm. I thought that would be easy...but, it wasn't. Holy moly we have taken for granted how much our family uses our home!
This is the crew. The kitchen was full of lights and camera's. They let us come and take a few shots and then we we're out of there. Look for a  Orabrush commerical  in the next month or so with our kitchen. I know...it's random.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

That is pretty cool Nyc!! I will diffidently look for the commercial!! Your house will now be famous!! LOL

Patti said...

how fun! yes you don't realize how much you do at home untill you have to stay out of it for a while!!