Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy SpooKy HaLLoWeeN

 Cole choose to be a cheerleader. He is in my old uniform! He looked super cute (without sticking his tongue out). Lady and a witch

 SuperWomen Azure, Meryn the BAT, and the IRON man ASHTON.
 AT the kids school parade....our bat
 our saucy WITCH
 Cole and his friend Daniel with their teacher...last parade for COLE! :(
 On our way to trick or treating!
 Cole would not dress up for trick or treating. I think he had enough of cheerleading! I told him no parents would give him candy if he didn't dress up....so he drew a mustache on him. :) The kids at the pot luck


It has become a tradition to have a potluck at our friends the Hawkins for Halloween. We go and eat super yummy food and then go trick or treating. Yum! Super fun stuff we do!

2 comments:

green obsessed said...

All the kids look like they had fun! Love Cole's cheerleading outfit!! I miss Bryce too, love to see him taking his kids trick or treating!

Patti said...

Thanks for posting the Halloween pictures the kids look adorable I started to laugh when I saw Cole in the cheerleader uniform!! brought flasj backs for a second!!