Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Weekend in St. George

 I have no idea how to put my picture's up anymore...Is anyone else dealing with the new blog layout? WELL...Wahoo! St. George for Memorial weekend with our friends the Thompson's! Jess called on Friday afternoon and asked if we wanted to go...So, within 4 hours we all we're headed down. We love St. George! Such a relaxing time. Swim, golf, swim, golf and this cool RAD park.
 The twins loved this park. It was a ton of fun.


 This cool twisting swing was awesome. Lady & Eva loved it.
 The guys hanging out.
 Marli Jane. We love this kid! She is so awesome!
 All Smiles for Azure! :)

 What a good momma Jess is! She played with the children while I took pictures. Actually, this was the only time I pulled out my camera, At the RAD park.
 The kids loved playing with these 4 wheeler "cars" .
Okay, this was suppose to be the first picture. But, apparently I am LAME at posting with this new blog set up.
Boo do a! I think Bryce will start hating me if I keep writing our names for each other for the world to see. I think he had a great time  enjoying the kids at the park.

1 comment:

Patti said...

looks as if a great time was had by all!!love looking at your blog and the music playing just adds to it! I think I spend longer on your blog than anyone elses because I love listing to the music as I scrool through the posts and read everything there is to read!! Great Job!! Thank you for taking the time to post it means a lot to this grandma who is so far away.