All smiles for me!

Tenae with her red bull. My long time friend from High school, now lives in Idaho. This little lady and I were the best of friends. We were such goobers! We had a ton of fun, still do. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.It was a blast to see her! She called me up two days before the concert to see if I was going to go.We went to dinner and carpooled up to the U for the concert. Super fun. I miss you Tenae! YOur hilarious & I love you!

My booa and Shane. (Shane is my brother in law's brother) So, family. Shane ran into us at the concert. We hung with him the rest of the evening. It was a ton of fun to hang with him and his date. Hey, BTW Shane....anything happening with that?

My BONO. Yes, you read that right! I met Bono in junior high and we have been dear friends since! :)

My baby surprised me LAST year for my birthday with these concert tickets. Long time waiting ! And so grateful to have gone! LOVED, LOVED, loved it! :)

The Simpsons!

ha ha! Yes, I know! I am the BIGGEST cheese ball ever! I have come to terms with it and I'm okay! U2 was incredible! I seriously got teary eyed listening to them, I guess because I have been listening to them forever. Thank you Bryce! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment