Bryce looks like he wanted his picture taken uh? Bryce hanging out with Jason
Looks like Jason needed to do some work? :) j/k Jason
Sweet Shirlene. :)
We we're wondering where some of our men went to? Ah, ah! The garage.
Candace and Adam
Look at those beautiful smiles! Jess and Amber
The Hafen's won the "BIG KAHUNA". Check out Mark! What a stud! Haha
Speirs, Segura's and Hawkins...chatting away
Pinata time! We had 2! One for the younger kids ages 1-5, then 6 and up. Super fun!
Some of the ladies...Candace was pulling a funny face at us , Cami and Connie
Little Ryder Speirs ROCKED the kids "Big Kahuna"! (best costume) What a cute little stud!
Cole's getting in the game. Such a handsome fellow! :)
Oh, yeah! Azure has some Sprite! Happy day for her! She never gets it!
Okay, this is Margot. If anyone knows this little lady you will KNOW she WINS every time! Not only on the hula hoop contest but, everything! She seriously rocked the house! :) Way to go Margot 1st place!
I think it was SO awesome that the gals & guys got involved with the games. Super cool friends we have! It was a close call between Margot and Jess. Jess got 2nd.
I'm sure these ladies love me for this. But, what the heck. We we're having some fun over here!
The guys hula hooping! Yes, and they did a great job! I believe Jason Hawkins won! Who knew?! His Halle was 1st with the kids...so I guess it's no surprise!
Bo...I couldn't resist! Such a cutie pie!
The line up for LIMBO! I just have to say the guys really took over and IT WAS AWESOME! thanks guys! Thanks babe, Your such a STUD!
The line was massive! The kids had a ton of fun! Well, at least I hope so.
What the ?! Yup, that's me. I was always good at limbo. (okay, I'll stop)
Candace and Cami did AWESOME! I don't have a picture of Cami, but she Rocked the house too! :) dang those Speirs! Needless to say we had a ton of fun! We had a lot of help to make it successful! I have to say... All these people are our neighbors, that have become close friends. WE truly are blessed to have them in our lives! :) Thanks Jodie, Jess, Scott, Shirlene, Connie, Doug , Candace, Mark, Brandi and Jason...I hope I'm not leaving anyone out.



4 comments:
Such fun friends!!! What a Blast:)
We had such a great time at the party. Thanks for all your work and effort in putting it together. Gotta do it again soon!
you always were one to throw a good party!! looks like you all had a great time!!!
That party was a blast! Ya know, everyone's going to expect it again next year on the last day of school! ha ha We do have a great neighborhood with fun people.
Post a Comment