WeLCoMe to
Telluride! We came at the perfect week. Gay skiing week. Holy
moly we saw some things. We didn't know. The best entertaining one was a man dressed as a women with the whole
sha bang.
Sequence hot pink dress (short) with nylons, Ultra bright green bob hair. And WOW can that lady/man ski! We had a AWESOME time! The snow was perfect, the company too, our cabin was peaceful and beautiful. Great food. It was a blast. We went down on a Thursday (the end of
February) and came home late Sunday night. My sweet sister
in law watched
Meryn and the twins for us. Thank YOU so much Kristin we OWE you big time! Yahoo! We plan to go again next year with Todd & Amy (Bryce's brother).


Our view from our cabin. Beautiful isn't it?!

I met up with the boys for lunch in the middle of the mountain at this lodge. Bryce & Cole just got off this double black diamond. They were pretty exhausted when I saw them. We had yummy chili bowls. I enjoyed snowboarding with my guys but, I tend to hold them up so I went alone most of the time. I prefer it that way! They are way to good and I'm just learning this new sport. Come on boys give me a break!

Cousins. Drew, Clayton & Cole. (the other 2 cousins were out skiing) All of Todd & Amy's kids ski. Cole and I were the only ones snowboarding.


Bryce & Todd. Do you think Todd is a little cold?!

Lady posing for us.
Alayda with her ski instructor. She was awesome.
Alayda loved her! We were lucky to have her for 2 days!

Bryce refused to take off his goggles. So there you have it. :)


Lady in
Telluride after her ski lessons.

The FASHION show! My cousin
Kandee is the founder and organizer of this benefit. A benefit for AIDS. She raised $130,000. last year! Great job
Kandee! ...I ran into my cousins while we were in
Telluride. I got to go back stage and see how things went. It was awesome! Models all over the place with their clothing to wear. I was proud of
Kandee for putting on such a big hit! It was fun to see all the details of a fashion show.
Larque displaying the items the models are to wear. This is not such a great quality of picture....It was taken with my phone.

My cousins. Sunday,
Larque &
Kandee. I am grateful that our family has family reunions every other year. I love these ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment