Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Skiing at Sundance

Cole getting ready to go snowboarding. Bryce and I decided that we needed to go back to our roots...skiing, mountain biking...you know more physical activity. Well, this is really Bryce that I am talking about not me. I have been skiing before but, not a lot and I do NOT go mountain biking. Bryce was way into all of this before we got married....So, with this goal. We got Cole and I in lesson's for snowboarding and got up on that mountain. My instructor was a young kid...and hard core. He could careless that I was scared to death and that I was a mother of 5!!He said the only way for me to learn is to get up there! So, there you have it. It has been a ton of fun and way challenging for me. I like it a lot. Bryce is a way good skier. I tend to hold up my boys so I just tell them to go ahead. I hate when people have to wait around for me OR they are telling me what to do. I don't know. I guess I don't deal with authority to much...
Me
Bryce and Cole...we are headed up the mountain!
The famous 1970's suit. As you can tell this is taken with a phone....
The crew getting ready
My dad and brother

Um, yes this is my brother. He came out in a 1970's ONE PIECE ski suit. All polyester! Bryce and I laughed SO hard. Oh, my heck it was funny! I kind of felt bad for our reaction to his suit but my brother LOVES his suit. Dude it's a classic and a must see! :)







3 comments:

Brandi said...

Party Animals. I am jealous!

Nicole Hernandez said...

That onesie snowsuit is hillarious!

Patti said...

yes that is our Christopher,never has been and never will be fashion icon. but that is ok got to love him!! that was a fun and fast trip.