
Our beautiful Meryn! She turned 3 on Monday but, this is the only time I could get to the computer. She is always saying I'm a princess mommy. She is too. She is our very obedient child. You ask her to do something she will do it almost always the first time asking. She is very independent. She loves to dress up with the "dress up" clothes or she is using my make up, purse's, shoes or jewelry. She has a very sweet spirit to her. But, If you cross her THAT'S IT... she can be a major pistol. Meryn always tells me I look beautiful every morning (even though I look in the mirror and it's NOT a great site to see!) I do appreciate her unconditional love. We Love you MERYNY!

That is 3 candles...



Ahh the delightful treats!!

Sweet little Meryn

Alayda and Meryn looking at their goodies.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Princess Meryn! You truly a princess! I love the tiara, earrings, and the ring. I love you lost and am glad that you had a fun time.
Happy Birthday to Meryn what a cutie. I love the first pic that has to be one of my favorites of her. She sure is a cutie.
Are all of your kids born in the spring? You have been busy with birthdays lately! Your kids have your beautiful blue eyes. I wish we could hang out!
Happy Birthday Meryn I love you, I am happy we were able to come to your little party. you truly are a little princess.
She is SOOOO adorable!
Happy Birthday Meryn!
Two of my kids have birthdays two days apart and I still haven't finished blogging the pictures from last month.
Post a Comment