
Happy Birthday Cole! Your 9! We cannot believe how the time has gone by so fast! It went to fast. Cole is a ray of sunlight in our lives. He has brought much joy and happiness. He is such a tender soul. He is always happy and willing to help. He is a example to us. We are so ever grateful to have him apart of our lives. We love you...Cole, Coley pokey, Soup. This picture is at "BIG JUDD"S" in Idaho. It is a 1 pound burger. Cole could only eat a 1/4 of it...if that.

Bryce and Cole golfing. Cole likes a few sports but his favorite are baseball and golf. I thought this was such a cute picture of these two. (Heise Resort in Idaho.)

Cole and his daddy. Cole loves anything with a MOTOR in it! He has been taught well to ride. (Bryce taught Cole at the age of 3). So, really he has been driving for 6 years!:) One day we were coming home down the mountain and Cole asked "do you smell that"? It smell's so good. Bryce and I both said it smelled like exhaust and Cole said yeah, I know don't you love it? We have found that Cole is not your average kid. He hates pizza and hotdogs. His passion is SUSHI, crab, lobster, and shrimp! He can eat a whole "ulitmate feast" at Red Lobster!

Cole loves "HIS" doggy Shawdow. He sleep's with her at night sometimes and we tease Cole how nasty he smell's when he does. He says he does not care because he loves Shawdow. But, we had to tell him we CARE if he smell's like a DOG!

Cole reminds me of me. If that makes since. He is always making funny faces at me. I do some back at him and we laugh at each other. He has some really good ones. He is always trying to make someone laugh or smile.

He has the most beautiful brown eyes! Just like his daddies.
8 comments:
He's such a cute little man! It seems that he enjoys life to the fullest!
Very sweet.
I can't believe he's 9! I remember when he was a baby! He is such a cute kid. I love sushi too ;-)
Where has the time gone? I remember this little boy that I used to watch all the time. Time goes way to fast.
Happy Birthday Cole! I love you!
What fun I can'tbeleive our kids are so big. Happy Birthday Cole we love you.
Natasha
Cole has grown so fast,the time has gone by so fast,I tell you it gos by fast and now you can see what I mean.we love you Cole and hope you had a great day on your birthday.
Oh my goodness! You guys are the funnest parents ever! I still need to take Tyler to Big Judds. You should have told us you were in the area and we could have met you guys there!
Wow, I have never seen so many birthdays so close together! That's incredible!
BTW, our blog is tybritboyce.blogspot.com (you have my old Mrs. Rexburg blog under your contacts).
Hope all is well, it seems to be!
Happy Birthday Cole!
Post a Comment