Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HaPPy BiRtHDaY AlaYDa!

The day started out at 12pm when I took Alayda to get her nails and toes painted. We then went to lunch( Winerschintzel) one of her favorite's. It was fun to go with just her and I (though we did miss daddy being apart of the celebration). Picked up her two favorite girly girl's and headed for Build a bear. We have never been there before and I still can't believe that they have a store like that. It was crazy! The girls had a lot of fun. We then met up with the rest of the family and our close friend's (the Young's) at Boondocks. Oh, my heck the kids had a blast! It was fun to see them having so much fun. Now, I have to admit that we NORMALLY do not celebrate birthday's like this. We ALL have our birthdays in a 3 month period. So, we have chosen as a family to celebrate every other year taking a big trip as a family for our birthdays and the other year with friends. So, when Alayda told us that is what she wanted to do...I did not think much of it. Until we were at boondocks and realized this was a 9 hour celebration! Oh, well you can be QUEEN for one day out of the year!?Right?!

Let the bear making begin...hmm


Gracie always had a smile ready, obliviously she is use to the camera!:)
checking out...
The little ladies done with their bears.
This is the end of the night. Almost 7 hrs later! Is this not a great picture of Cole?!
The girls LOVED the slides.
HaPpY BiRThDaY to YoU!
Daddy and lady... Alayda on her "roller coaster ride".
Eva and Alayda loved this ride. This is their second time doing this! They wanted to go again but, we had to stop them...they were complete "die hard's". The party ended at 9pm!


















5 comments:

Patti said...

how fun to see the pictures of her fun day. Is that the ride you were telling me about with her and her friend being die hards on,and her other friend saying no Thank You. looks like fun was had by all.

Pugslvr said...

I can't believe all the birthdays in a row. How fun that you just take a trip every other year instead of parties! Our little Ethan is a die hard already when it comes to rides too and he's only 2 1/2.

Natasha said...

How fun I am glad she had such a great birthday celebration.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Is she 5? Happy Birthday to Alayda! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Lori said...

Alayda is so beautiful, just like her Mommy!