Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pinewood Derby January 2009

Our cute little dude! He is so handsome. This is his Green Mean Machine. Cole wanted to paint his car lime green. He also put bullets in for a 6 cylinder engine...funny kid.
Cole; Always having a smile. Getting a reward.
I don't know where we are at...
We are in the 3rd lane...yeehaw!
Bryce and Terry Edwards were having a lot of fun with this!
The boys...it was so fun to see everyone get competitive... there were a lot of cool cars.
The "bad " Green Machine.






3 comments:

Tricia said...

Cole's car is cool. Glad he had fun. Our little dude can't wait till his derby. He is way excited to be in scouts. Way to go Cole I like your mean green machine

Ellen said...

That is pretty cool Cole. I love your mean green machine. I love you!

Natasha said...

that's one cool car glad he had lots of fun. Way to go cole