It was my little brother Cameron and Jessica's sealing on Saturday so all the Lyman's were in town and we got together and "lived it up" with game night. We had a lot of fun. It was good to see everyone.

Chad and Christohpher goofing off.

Alayda has been sick with a kidney infection and this is her favorite spot for comfort; her daddy. She still wanted to be apart of the crowd.

Cole loves to stay up and play games with us. I like that he does. Our traditional game is Settlers of Catan.

Here are some of the Lyman's and my cousin Tyler & Brittany.

Mandi goofing off.

Cameron giving us a face.

Christopher.
5 comments:
I would have liked to have gone. I just wouldn't have had a ride home though. I'm glad that you had fun. We need to get together and have another game night, and soon.
LOVE YA!!!!!
that was a fun night even though I don't play the game it is fun to watch, I try to stay awake and watch but my eyes won't stay open sometimes darn!!
I wish I could have gone and played sucks to have a hubby that works on Saturdays and not have kids old enough to stay home alone. glad you had fun
Nycole,
That was SO much fun! We will let you know the next time we're in UT so we can hang out again! Thanks for hosting the game night!
I am so jealous! :D It's like pulling teeth to get my family to do a game night. I can only get my Mom, Lindsey and her husband to come over and it's not very often. We play more with my husband's friends than family. Settlers is such a good one! One of our favs.
Post a Comment