Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

So, here it is again...I lost our Sim card to our camera.( I am loosing my mind! I seriously have lost a lot of things lately! Who does that?) We went up to Heber to stay for a week. On Christmas eve we were to take pictures but NO SIM CARD! Our camera takes a different kind unlike the traditional and so we had no luck with getting one at the only place open (7-11). I am lucky I brought the video camera! It was another beautiful snowy Christmas up in Heber we had a great time. My family came up for Christmas eve. My parents and brother stayed with us until Friday. Bryce rented snowmobiles . Cole got plenty of use out of them. He is such a motor head. Our neighbor in Heber is always amazed how well Cole can manoeuvre a machine.( Cole rides his motorcycle, 4 wheeler, rhino, riding lawn mower around) What do I say to that? I just let him know his father taught him to ride since he was 4! I have nothing to do with it. He is really good at it though. I enjoy watching him. Okay, so I got off track... We had a very QUITE New Years. We got the babies to sleep by 7. I got everything ready to party and I came into the room and Bryce, Cole and Alayda were asleep! Are you kidding me? I was glad that Bryce woke up around 10 and finished the year off! Lots of New Year resolutions...I am really trying to accomplish them this year...So far so good.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Your such a nut I can't believe you lost your sim card. I will have to get you some pics of Christmas eve I have some cute ones. Love ya babe

Patti said...

I have pictures on my camera of Christmas eve and Christmas day I will let you take some of the ones you want off and put them on your computer. I know about losing things I do it alot.

Lori said...

Happy New Year to you too! That's a bummer about the camera. I always seem to have a dead battery problem right when something important comes up. I keep meaning to buy an extra one....