Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Yeah! We finally replaced our lost camera!
I lost our camera up in Bear Lake this summer. I was so bummed! I even cried about it. ( Yes, I'm a little sensitive) It has taken me a while to replace it. We finally claimed it on our insurance because even though we have to pay a deductible it was still worth paying! So, after some research of the best camera to get for us we ordered it. It came yesterday and I am so happy! So, Yeah I will be taking pictures and posting more...hopefully!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What camera did you get? I need a new one and dont even know what is good to get....
so glad you were able to get a new camera. It was sad you lost your other one. I love looking at your blog. So cute
yeah i look forward to new pics soon
I am happy that you got a new camera.It is so fun to look at the blogs and see all the kids.I love looking at everyones blogs!!
Post a Comment