Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Annual Deer Hunt

My Dear Grandma Lyman(Himmelberger).She is going to be 95 in January. I told her we should have a big celebration but she said no maybe when she's 96! I always love to go see Grandma when we are in Monticello. Such a beautiful example to me... We go to Monticello for Bryce's annual deer hunt. The kids and I usually tag along with him. I know that it is his time and so we find stuff to do while he is out. He always goes with his father. This year he didn't get a tag though(because of me). But, we decided to go anyway. I am glad we did we always have such a great time.
Cole,lady and Azure goofing off in the camper.

Vance and Cole. This is our cousin Vance. He is one of the 4 sons of Bryce's brother Todd. They are such cute boys. We loved seeing them when we were down. Cole is ALWAYS wanting to play with his cousins! He loves these guys so much. It's great to have family!
Tiny tine tine.
Our lady bug.
Alayda and Darrin. Grandma Westcott raked leaves for the kids to roll around in. They had a lot of fun!
This was our campsite on the Blue Mountains. It is one of the most beautiful places on the Earth. There is so much diversity here. You can see canyon lands from our spot called 70's flat. It truly is a hidden secret. I always love to come to Monticello the fresh crisp fall air, the smell of burning wood, the leaves changing colors, the small town atmosphere. Bryce has his parents, brother, sister and grandma and I have my grandparents,and two aunts that live here. So, it's kind of like home. Beautiful place to see!
Cole...the coolest little guy we know!

You can always put a camera up to your face and your guaranteed that Alayda will already have a smile. You can't tell we take a lot of picture's can you!
Meryn wasn't really into smiling at the time. It's to bad she has such a great smile!
Azure... this is the best picture we could get of her! Of course. She is always throwing a face!
Ashton our cute little man!
Azure & Ashton
L to R: Azure, Meryn, Alayda, Cole & Ashton sitting on a log at our campsite.














5 comments:

Tenae said...

Hi Friend!
Call me sometime when you have a minute!
Love your guts!

Natasha said...

so cute I love the pic of you and grandma. I miss Monticello it's been forever since we've been. Camping on the blue mountains what fun so many memories up there.

Patti said...

the memories of the times we spent in Monticello are great. the eleven years we lived there were fun but it was time to move on. I will always have fond memories of there. the picture of you and grandma is so cute.they wanted to give her a party on her 90th birthday and she said no maybe on 95 and she still says no. that is grandma dos not want anyone to make a fuss over her.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Cute kids! What a beautiful place-I still remember going there with you and Bryce one year during hunting season when I was at BYU. It was fun.

Natasha said...

hey I tagged yo check out my blog for details