Meryn. Our children love the foot long roll ups.

This is a picture of the
pre-conference party. It was on Friday when it all started. We had Bryce's sister Allyson and her husband Spencer come over for the weekend. This is our nephew
Isley.

Conference weekend is always so good. It was such a great 2 days of uplifting! We really enjoyed the talks. It rained all day on Saturday and we were getting stir crazy by the end of the last session. I was grateful that the rain let up so we could go outside and embrace some fresh air. This is a picture of Ashton. Every Conference weekend we get See's suckers. It is a
Westcott family tradition that I try to carry on. Yum, they are good! As you can see he is loving it!

Ashton and Azure eating their suckers. Such a mess! At least it was contained.

Azure eating her sucker. She is in heaven and if you know Azure you will know that she is. She loves food.

Azure. She is so stinking funny! She is always making faces!

Cole and Ashton. He is such a great big brother.

Little Ashton to cute...not to post.

I could not believe this was her natural pose laying on her daddy.I had to get a picture.

Bryce went to go lay down and the kids started coming in. Our bed always seems to be the melding pot! We always wake up to someone in our bed in the middle of the night.
5 comments:
what fun such cute pics of the kids and their suckers. I love the pics of Meryn on Bryce and then all the kids in the bed well I loved all of them actually
I LOVE the picture of Bryce and all the kids in bed! So cute!
I love looking at your blog. So cute. Looks like you all had fun. I would love to change my blog and add more but I don't know how to.
What cute pictures of your family-looks like you guys have a lot of fun together.
The picture of Bryce with all the kids in the bed brought back memories of all of you on our bed. I have pictures of all of you laing on our bed. fun times. and that picture of Meryn with Bryce was so cute!! lets face it we just don't do ugly as grand Boyce always said!!
Post a Comment