This is our beautiful bunny... Alayda was a bunny in the Sleeping Beauty Ballet preformed by the Utah Academy of Ballet. It was the most beautiful sight I loved the show, all of it! I was happy that Bryce and Cole made it through!
Alayda looks soooo cute. I love the hands on the hips. I can't wait until my girls can maybe do dance next year. Hooray for Cole for hitting the winning shot. I hope to see you guys again soon. Love ya!!!!
3 comments:
What a cutie she looks so adorable, Yeah for cole making the game winning shot. glad you decided to post again
Alayda looks soooo cute. I love the hands on the hips. I can't wait until my girls can maybe do dance next year. Hooray for Cole for hitting the winning shot. I hope to see you guys again soon.
Love ya!!!!
what a fun picture. I can't wait to see the video.I have to say she made a cute bunny.
Post a Comment