It is so cute to see these two play. They will grab my high heels and purses and off they go. I find my my stuff scattered around the house with little treasure's in my purse.
They are soooo cute. I remember when Kaeleigh and Ashlynne were little. They would knock on a bedroom door and play visiting teachers. It was so fun to watch them play also. Enjoy these times that are so precious.
wow Meryn and Alayda are just getting so big. I enjoy watching children play,and the fun they have with just what they can find to play with. They are so cute!!
Your kids are so cute! Isn't seeing sisters play so much fun! I'm glad I had your link from Brandi's. I added you to my page. Hope you don't mind me peeking! We love your family!
3 comments:
They are soooo cute. I remember when Kaeleigh and Ashlynne were little. They would knock on a bedroom door and play visiting teachers. It was so fun to watch them play also. Enjoy these times that are so precious.
wow Meryn and Alayda are just getting so big. I enjoy watching children play,and the fun they have with just what they can find to play with. They are so cute!!
Your kids are so cute! Isn't seeing sisters play so much fun! I'm glad I had your link from Brandi's. I added you to my page. Hope you don't mind me peeking! We love your family!
Post a Comment