Wednesday, January 22, 2014

This man

Dear Bryce,

Do you know that I carry this picture in my wallet? Yup, for years now...at least 10. It was one of my favorite dating memories of us. You came to visit me in Cal. You drove with  Christopher from  Logan, Utah. You were on  spring break for school. You jumped in your Jeep and drove all night to see me! We went to Yosemite for the weekend with Chad and Cameron. It was awesome! I think that was when you decided you wanted to be with me forever! (at least this is what you said) :) haha. I jumped off cliffs and swam in the waterfall with you and my brothers. We had a really deep conversation about the gospel and saw the biggest Orange moon ever! I've been reflecting on us and on you. I guess Bryce Westcott I just want you to know I love you! You are such a amazing person. You have a huge heart and are the hardest worker ever! You have given up things that you like and our passionate about to help raise your family. Not only do I admire you as a person but as a father. Your children adore you and want to be with you always. They like you! Cole is willing to work along your side just so he can be with you. You defiantly know how to work hard and play hard. :) I appreciate the relationship we have with our children.  I appreciate You! I am grateful to have you in my life. I love you Bryce. Thank you for your love, forgiveness, your compassion, and your example. Thank you for loving our savior and try to follow his example.
ps...You probably will not see this post for months.

No comments: