I'm getting older...and all I want to do is to remain young and carefree. I guess instead of going out dancing like I use to, the kitchen and front room has become my stage. I still love to do it. Our children know all my 80's songs and see me dance often. My sweet husband will go along with me when I ask him to dance a "slow dance" with music or to our own. I'm grateful that he does. It makes me happy. So another year has come and at least I am still doing things I love. Like dancing, being a wife, a mother, a daughter,a sister and friend. I'm blessed.
Wow! Look at us... No don't look at us. We took this at 1 am...after going to dinner for the bday ...we came back and talked for hours. We are missing a few... Jess and Candace. But, I wanted to get us in. So there you have it. Tired girlie's that always have a smile for a camera! :)
Bryce took me to dinner and shopping for my birthday. It was wonderful! He is such a great sport. Thank you baby.
Bryce Westcott shopping UTAH



No comments:
Post a Comment