Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HaPpY BirThDaY To YoU x's 2






Happy Birthday to our sweet little friends aZure and aShTon! Can't believe you are SIX! My has time flown by. You two keep our family alive! You bring a ton of laughter and fun to the home. There is a lot to say about you two. First, you will defend for one another if someone is teasing you or if one of you gets in trouble with a parent.  Second, You chase each other down the hall and wrestle. You giggle uncontrollably...it's like you two are in your own world. You have your own language. It's awesome to watch you grow and see your love for each other. You challenge each other. If one Ashton can do it...so can I, and vise versa.

SiX things about Z.
1. You will make dad and I love notes and tell us how much you love us.
2. You will be the first to massage dad's feet or scratch his back.
3. You ask for a song every night when I tuck in you. You will sometimes sing with me and wrap your arms around my neck. When I get up to leave you will not let go. I wish I didn't have to...I love my Z
4. You get into mommy's high heels and purses about 3x's a week & play dress up
5. You love to play school, color and are SUPER good at puzzles! (i love that you love puzzles! Me too)
6. You do not like being told no...You will go to your room and slam the door and pout. Despite that, we LOVE you Z! You are super sweet, kind and thoughtful.

SiX things about Ton.
1. You go down in the basement for hours and play Lego's. You come upstairs and show us your creations and we are SUPER impressed with your talent. You are really creative.
2. You LOVE to ride your bike. everywhere.
3. You love your " Car's " cars.
4. You ask for a song every night when I tuck you in. You use to ask for John the Baptist. (Baptism) But, now it is I'm trying to be like Jesus. You ask for me to lay down by your side and sing with you.  You pull my head into yours at tell me you love me. It melts my heart every time.
5. You like to rebel sometimes. Sometimes you are super sweet and good and sometimes you have had enough of that and rebel. Despite that... you do have a tender heart.
6. You get a long with   Cole. He will play Lego's and cars with you. Though you get teased from him...a lot. You still love to be with him. You are very charismatic and funny. You are smart and have a tender heart. We love you Ashton and are grateful you Two are in our lives!

p.s....DO NOT LOOK at the pathetic cake I made. The cake stuck to the big cupcake tin...So it was a complete disaster. I've had better days. :)



No comments: