THE BIG DAY! Cole and his friend Josh
WOW! 7th grade! I was so WORRIED for Cole starting 7th grade. The "helicopter mom" came out in me. It's just that I want to protect him and make sure things go well. Cole adjusted to 7th grade incredibly! He LOVES 7th grade! He ended with the 1st quarter on the Honor Roll. Straight A's! yay COLE! He has already been to his first dance. :) Happy for him! Sad for us :( He is growing up. Pictured: Will B, Josh M, Alec B,Justin B, and Cole. We are super lucky to live in area with such great kids!
Ashton and Azure starting Kindergarten. I did not think I would cry...but I cried hard when they walked through the door. I got super depressed. I came home...made caramel popcorn, cried...wondered why I was eating caramel popcorn at 9:30 am! Stopped. Fell asleep from all my tears. I Didn't know what to do with myself. I was sad because these two are my little friends and even though Kindergarten is only 3 hours...It is the beginning of a new era. I did not like it. I awoke to my sister Amanda calling me wondering what I was up too. She had no idea the twins started school today. She told me she felt impressed to call. I was super grateful that she did. Thank goodness for her being in tune.
Could not get a good picture of Z. Little turkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment